Monday 16 March 2009

How to... (resolutions)

One of the most common reasons people gave for slowing down their job hunt was a lack of confidence and motivation. (confidence referring to CV writing and interviews in particular). So for my resolution I had initially decided to produce something people could use in the format of a pack. With two days to go before the final crit I decided instead to use a format I had originally considered which was producing a website. I don't actually know how to produce a website and so I got round this by using a *blog*. I then used postcards and business cards to promote the website. The cards seem to work well, but I wish I had decided to produce a website earlier on in the brief so that there was more content. In particular I wanted to include information about interview techniques and time management. But because of the late stage of doing this I didn't have time...irony? Anyway...pictures.











To see the website either click on the *how to* link on the right or visit http://www.speedupajobhunt.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment